Disable add ons for survivors in Killer mode

As im playing in killer there is a part that they use flashlights and as the killer i have eye sensitivity to bright lights i need to turn off the add ons when the players are matched with me

Comments

  • There's no such option.

    You can try to shuffle your videocard/windows settings or use lightborn consistently to avoid such situations.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    There's no such option.

    You can try to shuffle your videocard/windows settings or use lightborn consistently to avoid such situations.

    Wells I’m playing it on television using PlayStation 4 my tv brightness is already reduced and I have adjusted the brightness in game settings but these folks using the flashlight still causes my eyes to have an effect to them pointing it to my face. I feel that killer mode should have additional settings especially turning off the add one to survivors matched with me

  • @HybridLPangel26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2318143#Comment_2318143

    Wells I’m playing it on television using PlayStation 4 my tv brightness is already reduced and I have adjusted the brightness in game settings but these folks using the flashlight still causes my eyes to have an effect to them pointing it to my face. I feel that killer mode should have additional settings especially turning off the add one to survivors matched with me

    These add-ons are a functional part of DbD as a game, so it's highly unlikely they will get an option to be disabled in the future.

    I'm pretty sure that DbD's description in all the stores includes a warning regarding bright/blinking colors along with "content inappropriate for some ages", "graphic depiction of violence" and so on.

    However, running lighborn sounds like an efficient band-aid solution for your case, as it fully eliminates all FL effects from your screen.