I’m not sure how often I’ll go back to Clown after he’s fixed.
I think...
I think I’m a Twins main now.
Sure I’ll probably still use Clown. He’ll always have a special spot in my heart.
But with the big break from using him, and pretty much sticking with Doc & Twins (mostly Twins), I feel inclined to think that Twins might now be my number 1 Main.
Do I need a priest?!
Comments
I think I’m a Twins main now.
Twins main?
Priest when asked to exorcis the Twins:
https://youtu.be/CXFGF_WQPX4Me about to read TheClownIsKing's new thread:
Me after reading that he has become a Twins main:
How your clown killer now feels.
Soooo...i vote you change your name to bebeisking...
"Friendship ended with Clown. Twins are now my best friend." - TheClownIsKing, shortly after deciding to main Twins.
Welcome to the club! We get together every second Thursday for bowling, all 7 of us!
I miss clown so much but I'm feeling that disconnection from him.
Also super happy to hear you're maining Twins, they need some love😎
Say sike rn