Billy main found new Love with 'Lethal Pursuer' Perk.

I SEE YOU AND I'M RAPIDLY APPROACHING. START RUNNING. NOW !!

Blight & Nurse stand back, we're talking real value out here. Yes, I have gotten a few snipes with this perk.

Friendship ended with Corrupt, now Lethal Pursuer is my Best Friend.

The first time I got this perk on Billy I got Hawkins then got stuck in a corner...

--

I use

  • Bamboozle / Shadowborn
  • Lethal Pursuer
  • BBQ
  • Pop / Ruin

As for addons... I use 90% of the time at least one engraving. Still got 80 Black Wards on Billy, so I'm not gonna run out any time soon...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I agree Hillbilly is one (if not the best) of the killer that benefits the most from lethal pursuers. Right on target you go! 😁

  • I haven't used it on anyone because I'm currently putting all points into Jill to have her P3 by the anniversary start so I waste absolutely no anniversary items through levelling her only to prestige down. I'm sure I'll love it on Freddy, tbf, with the Freddy Tech™.

    I'd you know you know.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I agree Hillbilly is one (if not the best) of the killer that benefits the most from lethal pursuers. Right on target you go! 😁

    My man,

    He came instantly to mind when I saw the new perk for the first time. The value... I love it

  • A fellow Hillbilly? I could've swore I was the last one. And yes Lethal is awesome with him