So I've decided to play Nurse
Holy hell I was missing out, she's actually fun to play as. I had a team try to bully squad me because I was learning her, but I got a kill and two of them were on death hook, so personally I felt like I did pretty good haha.
I'm gonna keep trying her out, this is fun
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Survivors that try to bully a new Nurse typically get overconfident. Even a bad Nurse gets a few lucky hits.
Nurse used to be my least favorite killer to play by a large margin because of how difficult she is to play, but once you've finally got a decent hang of how to play her, she's a lot of fun.
I can't get to grips with her at all, she's sadly not the character for me, as much as I'd love to play her. I struggle a lot, plus I don't get the time to put into her as much as I would need to.
I got a 4k... but I feel so dirty now.. The last kill was me forcing her to die to End Game Collapse cause there was no hooks near by
I think that's for the best, I picked her up and now I feel evil...
Fun and very strong but too many bugs and devs refuse to fix them. That is why I stopped playing Nurse. You can aim straight for survivor and end up down in basement. No thanks.
Not your fault, don't beat yourself up. You can't control hook spawns or where the survivor decides to run. She could have crawled to a hook if it was really bothering her.
If you enjoy playing the killer keep playing them, I personally can't play nurse because the camera slam and drunk wobble give me a headache halfway through the match. She's very strong, I wish you the best of luck in your future matches 👍️
End Game Collapse is fair game. People will still get mad, but it's no holds barred at that point.
Bully squads are perfect for beginner Nurses to practice against. Stealth squads would be much much worse.
Overconfident bully squads are so easy to kill as nurse. Most of my easiest 4ks have been against them. Teams that play safe, stealthy, and do a gen every second they're not being chased are very hard to kill sometimes.