Free To Play Weekend?
Any idea when the next Free To Play Weekend will come around? My friend agreed to play with me during it and I told her that it'll probably be sometime during the anniversary.
But there's still no word, as far as I know.
Any idea when the next Free To Play Weekend will come around? My friend agreed to play with me during it and I told her that it'll probably be sometime during the anniversary.
But there's still no word, as far as I know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't have told her that because we don't even know if there will be another free weekend.
I'm sure one will come around eventually, even if it is not during the event.
Then you should've told her that. Fact is, nobody knows, but I highly doubt there will be one during the event.