Just got reported because of Hit Validation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyfGmf-TgI&ab_channel=Midori--21

I just got accused and reported for hacking.

I was playing against a Freddy, and about 5 minutes into the match he dc'd, and said he was reporting me for insta healing after getting hit. In reality, my game was lagging and acting weird, and his hit was canceled by hit validation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mpcVDNG4A&ab_channel=Midori--21

Anyone think I should be worried? About getting banned?

Comments

  • Your perspective is what matters to prove.

    I don't think you will get banned, given the fact that there are still problems of lag and everyone is aware of what's happening.

    Save your video just in case.

  • @Anniehere said:

    Your perspective is what matters to prove.

    I don't think you will get banned, given the fact that there are still problems of lag and everyone is aware of what's happening.

    Save your video just in case.

    The video's on youtube, it's not going anywhere.

    I do think it's funny that the killer claimed to play dbd 8 hours a day and he's never seen hit validation in action.

  • Honestly looking at both sides, on neither of your screens did it look like he hit you. Yeah there was a weird lag, but it didn't matter. His first hit he missed and the other got cancelled by a pallet. Also, their video is extremely laggy and hard to tell really what's going on.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315462#Comment_2315462

    The video's on youtube, it's not going anywhere.

    I do think it's funny that the killer claimed to play dbd 8 hours a day and he's never seen hit validation in action.

    TBF, I've only ever seen hit validation reverse a hit once in the entire time I've played the game as killer, and I too initially thought it was cheating.