What color is Kate's hair
I am having a discussion with my friend and realized that we don't know what color Kate's original hair.
I am having a discussion with my friend and realized that we don't know what color Kate's original hair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shes what you call a strawberry blonde
That's what I said but I asked my friends and non of them agreed with me so I didn't want to mention it and look dumb
well it is for sure asked my sis whose a hair stylist cause i was curious and she immediately said that
Also its basically the same as Emma Stones hair when its not colored for a role who is also a strawberry blonde
Looks like strawberry blonde to me.
I'm not a hair color professional so to me personally this just looks like light brown hair.