New Map
So New Resident Evil Update came out for dead by daylight but i havent been able to play on the Map on Ps4 Anyone know why?
So New Resident Evil Update came out for dead by daylight but i havent been able to play on the Map on Ps4 Anyone know why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The map's been disabled on all platforms due to bug issues that apparently didn't show up on the PTB but came to light on live servers. It was up for about an hour on launch day when it was then taken out of the rotation. They are bringing it back slowly into the natural rotation but you cannot use an offering for it at this time.
It has been disabled due to frequent crashing. A buddy and I went into a private game and I crashed as killer within 20 seconds. It is a universal issue that is affecting all platforms currently. Hopefully the upcoming patch solves the issue as well as some console stuttering issues
It got Behaviored.
(Aka they disabled it because it was crashing peoples games.)
Sep 2020: Blight without map
Dec 2020: Twin without map
Mar 2021: Trickster without map
June 2021: Nemesis WITH NEW MAP
Thank yall for the update.
Oh, wow, it has been that long since a new map? I guess I can kind of see why Racoon City is a bit polarizing.
Yeah last map we got was Midwich Elementary School with Silent Hill, that released in June of 2020 lol. Even if both Midwich and RPD are ass gameplay wise at this point I don't care and just want a new map.