Things that need to be addressed
- Every survivor starting in front of a different generator at the beginning of a match. ( TY lethal pursuer ) Survivors should all start together and spread out from there.
- Spirit needs some sort of counter play and her speed needs to be toned down. 176 % Base Phase walking speed.... its a bit fast. Throw on the MD ring you're at 220%
- Keys
- Add those incentives to play certain roles Behavior has talked about in the past.
- Leaderboards I think were a thing at some point? Give us something to strive for instead of re-ranking to 1 every month.
- Seriously, though, Spirit needs some kind of nerfing. I am a killer main and don't play her because its way too easy.
Oh and Coldwind... seriously, tune that stuff down a bit. Gotta be able to see some auras on that map from both killer and survivor perspectives.
Comments
I believe this is actually rigged in some way. Every time I've used it they spawn split up, yet when I dont use it discordance almost always lights up immediately instead. Someone else on the forums has had the same experience.
As a power, she's fine. Her addons tho need serious, serious adjustment.
Keys
The grind
Spirit doesn't need a nerf, she needs an adjustment to her power to make it fun to go against.
She's like NOED in that regard, not necessarily OP, just very unhealthy for the game.
Every patch breaks the game.
New killers are copies of existing killers. The only reason I bought Nemesis is because he is licensed and there is no option to buy him with shards. I did not buy the twins with shards even though I have plenty. I can get them for free and I don't want them. I unlocked trickster with shards only because I wanted to mess around with star struck.
Agree most killers are copies of existing killers. Speed and distance are basically how killers are made without regard to maps, play styles, the killers power and a ton of extra stuff that could be looked at to make something unique. I do suggest getting the twins though. I feel she has a little extra the other killers don't and her ceiling is a little higher than most other killers.
I am not one to yell nerf. I give it time. Her power is a bit OP IMO. There really isn't any counter to spirit other than dropping pallets immediately and hoping you can out juke her long enough for someone else to be getting a gen. You can't see her and she "can" move in spirit form over twice as fast as a regular survivor and twice as fast as 110 killers when she has MD ring on. She can get from a hook on one side of the map to the other in less time than it takes to heal someone. Thats a lot of map pressure and you cant see her nor tell when she's phasing or not.
Grind. Keys. Bugs. Fps drops. Console Optimization. Dev Transparency and more reason for perk changes. More perk buffs/nerfs. Survivor Spawns. Map Sizes. Generator placement. I could seriously go on...