Is there a reason why ranks aren't shown in the lobby?
I could of swore that ranks used to be shown in the lobby, but I might be wrong. But what is the reason for not showing players ranks in the lobby at the start?
I could of swore that ranks used to be shown in the lobby, but I might be wrong. But what is the reason for not showing players ranks in the lobby at the start?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because devs don't want you dodging the random rank 20 a rank 1 decided to bring in. (Idk how many games ive lost to this its been a lot though) sure ranks don't matter for the most part but in my experience when i see a rank 20 at the end they normally died fairly quickly.
Almost certainly to avoid dodging. People would select newer rank opponents the same way people dodge items, TTVs, or SWF-looking groups.
I guess they don't want killers deciding their flowchart of survivor priority before the match starts. I guess it's fair to force killers to have to chase everybody once before deciding that. (regardless if the killer wants to focus on a lower rank or higher rank)
Because people would lobby dodge I guess. But survivor ranks weren't viewable to killers until after the match, only fellow survivors could see them. So I don't agree with them taking it away.