rank reset on survivor makes this game more miserable than it already is.

I've been red ranks pretty much all year. I play mostly solo queue. I went on vacation for 2 weeks and the resident evil update came out and it reset me to purple. Next I started getting troll team mates that sand bagged me so I ended up D/Cing a few games since there is no penalty. Now I'm rank 12 and getting rank 16 and rank 20 team mates that won't let me heal them because they want to heal with their med kit and waste time and kill themselves essentially and then if the killer plays bad nobody gets a lot of points either. So now I'm stuck solo queuing with green and bronze ranks that essentially throw almost every game.

What's the point of survivor rank reset? Makes sense for killers so they can learn a new killer, but for survivor all it does it make you weed through all the stupid again like you just bought the game.

Comments

  • nobody does gens either

  • Why did you D/C your way to rank 12 anyways?

  • @Milo said:

    Why did you D/C your way to rank 12 anyways?

    are you really asking a question that was answered in my original post?

  • @pwnall1337 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2314114#Comment_2314114

    are you really asking a question that was answered in my original post?

    "Next I started getting troll team mates that sand bagged me"

    How many games did that happen? Why would you still decide to dc to lower ranks? How many games did you actually dc and ruin other people experience? Why is this a rank reset post when it's a matchmaking post (with an add-on of dcing)?

  • Pretty sure they want to do their ''deplete 6 med kits'' challenge..

  • @pwnall1337 said:

    I've been red ranks pretty much all year. I play mostly solo queue. I went on vacation for 2 weeks and the resident evil update came out and it reset me to purple. Next I started getting troll team mates that sand bagged me so I ended up D/Cing a few games since there is no penalty. Now I'm rank 12 and getting rank 16 and rank 20 team mates that won't let me heal them because they want to heal with their med kit and waste time and kill themselves essentially and then if the killer plays bad nobody gets a lot of points either. So now I'm stuck solo queuing with green and bronze ranks that essentially throw almost every game.

    What's the point of survivor rank reset? Makes sense for killers so they can learn a new killer, but for survivor all it does it make you weed through all the stupid again like you just bought the game.

    Self inflicted, no sympathy. You disconnected yourself all the way down to rank 12, it's your own fault you get potato teammates and have no sympathy for people who disconnect on purpose at all.

    Also, as a mod stated on my thread, it is against the rules to admit or enforce unsportsmanlike behaviour such as dc.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    Pretty sure they want to do their ''deplete 6 med kits'' challenge..

    you know you can use med kits on survivors other than yourself right?

  • @pwnall1337 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2314294#Comment_2314294

    you know you can use med kits on survivors other than yourself right?

    Yes but it's better to use it on yourself. Most people do that...