Game Chat for ALL PLATFORMS...

I play on console ps4 but in some situations where i always have nothing but pc players I would really like if they added game chat for us. Example: From the start of the match my teamates are literally NO HELP i do all 4 gens by myself with 1 remaning, I get my first hook and my temates finish the last gen and rush to the exit gates...so i wait...now im going into second state...I wait some more....all my teamates leave out and leave me for dead when i literally carried the whole game with doing 4 gens plus saving them but i get left? In these type of situations i wish game chat was available, like i just want to message them and say like bro yal did nothing ALL game and leave me to die. Running with a pc team vs 1 console player you literally cannot do anything to tell them what they did wrong, it really be so frustrating and makes me so mad ๐Ÿ˜‚ has anyone else had this experience?

Comments

  • While I agree that cross-platform chat should be a thing, your example isn't exactly a good reason for it to be added... people wanting to message other players to yell at them and complain about their in-game performance is not a good thing or a compelling reason to enable chat. In those cases, having a barrier between the players is a good thing.