MMR on again or what's this?

I mean I am rank 5 right now Survivor (usualy at red ranks) and I just keep getting games full of yellow ranks? Killer rank 14 for example, teammates as well... like what? It's not just one game, but many games in row... #########.

Comments

  • No, this is the normal matchmaking which does this regularly.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    No, this is the normal matchmaking which does this regularly.

    For me it was not like this. Yes, sometimes it would happend (probably someone playing a duo with friend or something) and I play solo. It's annoying since my teammates are more offten to be potatoes and Killer as well... camping / tunnel or just bad at loops. Ehh...

  • You’re lucky- some nights I get potatoes against gawd tier rank 1’s. I’m like how am I the only red rank survivor who is supposed to carry two greens & a purple??