I have found quite the love for that map which is odd because I didn’t care for it at all before I learned that the bushes are broken on that map. Trying my best not to be a immersed Blendette though haha..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's kind of stressful to play on if the survs don't do the saloon generator first. I'm probably playing the map wrong though.
There's no "meh" button.
The map is too small and i don't like the locations of the gens.
The map is way too small and most of the gens spawn right out in the open.
Worst map in the game.
Everything in this map is fine except the saloon, that is so annoying
Its not funny to play on, pallets are either super safe or super unsafe, same for the windows
You gotta break many breakable walls as killer to catch up on certain windows
Beside the luminosity....god its awfull, you cant see anything and as a killer it sucks, even scratch marks are hard to see and track
The setting is nice but the map is awfull to play
The only thing I hate about it are the breakable walls but that is more of a "breakable walls were a mistake" thing than a problem with the map itself
Best freaking map out there.
By far my favorite map. To each their own.