The flash bang bliond is far too short.
I feel like with how hard it is to pull of the blind on it is not rewarding at all. Ive been blinded by them many times and it did nothing to help the survivor. At 2/3 more seconds to the blind and it will be worth using.
Comments
Can I downvote people yet? Flashbang is perfectly fine, it's a very good and fun perk and shouldn't be touched in any way shape or form.
have you used it yet? Im literally asking for a longer blind. If anything i am asking to make it better. Another thought would be to add a 2 second stun.
Could definitely be more rewarding. Flashbang takes skill to use and is really difficult to pull off.
Flashbang is perfectly fine the way it is.
You just need to know when and where to use them
No. Flashbang is fine. We don't need to punish killers even more than they already are, I've only just been able to play survivor and I know it's going to go away soon.
I think the blast range is a bit... eh.
eeeeeehhhhhh. eeeeeehhhhh. hmmmm. sure
They literally seem to only be good for saving from killers grasp if you can pull it off. I was head on then flash banged and STILL i was up the survivors but soon after the blind was over. I just think it is weak for how tactical you have to be to pull it off. The stun thing would definitely tooo munch to combo with head on. But the blind itself is the shortest blind in the game and people have to use a perk slot for it. Firecrackers last longer than the flashbang. Just seems underwhelming even from the killer side.