Counter Force Buff
Allow the perk to get the buff even if someone else cleanses a totem. That's about it.
Allow the perk to get the buff even if someone else cleanses a totem. That's about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm down
It's only purpose is to waste time for the survivor but if someone else cleanses a totem, you get screwed out of the cleansing buff. I think it won't hurt anything but you should NOT get the aura reading still. Just the speed buff increase since a totem was cleansed.
I agree, suggestion accepted.
XD
Yes. Like how small game works so we know the logic works! The big question is why be so niggardly?
if i ever see counter force get a buff, survivors really finna learn the definition of tunneling