since DC penalties are off lets talk about them
I like the DC penalty system BUT not for the players who are abandoned.
Why do we only get 600bp?
If you bring a full loadout, lets say brown items, that's 12K bloodpoints. Losing a team is most likely a guaranteed win for the killer. Not always but most likely. So you are in a huge deficit of BP.
Yes I know that add-ons are lost regardless but you still lose the 5K survival BP if you die.
I'm NOT saying that the DC bonus should cover EVERYTHING but it should be more substantial than the measly 600bp.
AND it should reward the killer even MORE. I think this would discourage players from DCing knowing that it gives a huge payout to the killer.
This also opens up a HUGE discussion about the GRIND of this game. If I bring a brown loadout worth 12K and make 20K in the match. I only profited 8K which isn't ENOUGH to buy back the same loadout. Yes I think the game should lean more towards a deficit but NOT by that much.
Comments