I’m not getting any Tier III perks with Leatherface, and I’m level 41…
I’ve had all green perks. It goes to Tier 1, then just stops at Tier 2!!!! It’s getting annoying!
I’ve had all green perks. It goes to Tier 1, then just stops at Tier 2!!!! It’s getting annoying!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe run BBQ instead of insidious camping the basement?
Unlucky
And do i see insidious and iron grasp? That's too spicy my man
17 tiers2 = 34 levels
1 tier 1 = 1 level
-3 for base perks
you should be level 32, not 41. why are you skipping perks? It just increases the chances of it appearing again as another tier 1 perk.
but either way...
https://youtu.be/c6LRSlmrsu4?t=4Get rekt
They messed up the web. I prestige Bill recently and what a mistake that was. He’s now 2x prestige and I can’t get even tier one ds, inner strength, or other perks that are actually useful. I keep getting dark sense, slippery meat, no mither, etc. Never again.
Karma for your build :p
There's like 80 something perks now. Good luck.