Just visited the Overwatch forums

Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:

Comments

  • Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:
    Aww that's so sweet but sickening at the same time.

  • Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:
    Aww that's so sweet but sickening at the same time.

    Trust me, I do NOT want to visit that forum again. I'd rather stay here and read some salty thread 
  • Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:
    Aww that's so sweet but sickening at the same time.

    Trust me, I do NOT want to visit that forum again. I'd rather stay here and read some salty thread 
    No hatred on the thought process I'm just a pessimistic ######### so I can't stand sappy stuff
  • Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:
    Aww that's so sweet but sickening at the same time.

    Trust me, I do NOT want to visit that forum again. I'd rather stay here and read some salty thread 
    No hatred on the thought process I'm just a pessimistic ######### so I can't stand sappy stuff
    Understandable, I hate most of that stuff too. I CANNOT stand romance movies. Even by just watching a trailer I feel like my insides are about to become my outsides. That's probably why I stick to horror tho
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:

    Was curious and just checked it out.
    People are nice over there, give advice and constructive cirticism.
    In DBD its only killer vs survivor and insulting mostly (but maybe thats what you consider comfort, dont know :smile: )

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yup didnt even think twice before retreating back to the comfort of the dbd forums. We all may have our arguements sometimes but we're all like a big family!!! And I wouldnt want it any other way:blush:

    Was curious and just checked it out.
    People are nice over there, give advice and constructive cirticism.
    In DBD its only killer vs survivor and insulting mostly (but maybe thats what you consider comfort, dont know :smile: )

    They are nice sure, but when I went there were a lot of posts about Mercy or whatever. Probably just felt weird being on another forum tho
  • Holy ######### it didnt seem to be that bad on the surface but the forum turned out to be toxic gas-filled Fabergé egg really fast.