Is it the rise of adams?
Three games in a row now i got atleast 3 adams in my games.. (One of them was me once since i wanted to unlock his adept again)
But now i keep getting adams!
Cant wait for more outfits then.
Three games in a row now i got atleast 3 adams in my games.. (One of them was me once since i wanted to unlock his adept again)
But now i keep getting adams!
Cant wait for more outfits then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly its prob just cause of the sale on survivors a couple days ago. They buy Adam play him for 1 day and never play again. It's a shame cause Adam's are so chill
the Adam mains are just happy he's getting his much needed facelift
Didn't see a single one today.
I wanted to main Adam but everytime I,got into a match it was Spirit or Amanda
Good, Adam is a huge chad.
What's that mean
I hope so. I'm an adam main I want to see other adams.
Are you a Chad tho?
Idk. What makes someone a Chad in dbd?
I'm not sure this is what this person pointed out to me?
Maybe we should ask.
What do you mean? What is a Chad in dbd?
Maybe we should
Hello good sir what is a chad in DBD ? does being a chad also apply outside of DBD,I'm not really that good looking, I look alright but nothing neck defying