What if killers could mori on a 3rd phase?
Unpopular opinion but I think killers killing should be more common.
I think it would be cool if killers had the option to kill a survivor if it’s their third down or they’re going into the last phase on hook. They should be rewarded for their hard work - and survivors should remember they’re in a horror game and not a ring around the rosy tea party.
I think it would be cool if killers had the option to kill a survivor if it’s their third down or they’re going into the last phase on hook. They should be rewarded for their hard work - and survivors should remember they’re in a horror game and not a ring around the rosy tea party.
Comments
well the problem with this is that your suppose to sacrifice survivors to the entity and if you could mori survivors not only would it do what @Cetren said but would make the entity displeased
The number of strategies the survivors have available to them to deny a hook (after the killer managed two hits in this looping mess) is insane.
Might be a cool way for them to change Cypress Moris. To this day, I don't think I've ever used a Cypress Mori.
I was always under the opinion that Yellow Mori should just be a baseline mechanic. There's pretty much no reason to run Yellow Mori unless you're scared of Decisive Strike. (And most Survivors pop DS instantly anyways. And even if they don't they won't escape unless they're right beside the hatch anyways.) The actual Yellow Mori should have the Green Mori effect, and Green Mori should let you mori 2 people instead of 1.