A nice idea just for the event

Can we increase the amount of perks per bloodweb to 6 at Lv50? Also at level 40 increase it to 5 perks?

It would be a really nice and well appreciated change. I don't believe it would be too hard to do, nor see no valid reason why they wouldn't. This would especially be appreciated among your more experienced players who already own every chapter and have every perk unlocked.

Also extending the event by a week wouldn't go unnoticed also ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

  • BuT ThE BlOoDpOiNt EcOnOmY?!

  • Nuuuu that would actually help players with insane BP/perk grind, are you crazy?

  • I seriously doubt the devs would be able to do this without something majorly bugging out.

  • It is too late for changes, maybe next time.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    BuT ThE BlOoDpOiNt EcOnOmY?!

    Shh don't say it too loud. They might hear you..

    @ShinobuSK said:

    Nuuuu that would actually help players with insane BP/perk grind, are you crazy?

    I may be crazy but we didn't get to where we were today without asking the hard hitting questions.

    @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    I seriously doubt the devs would be able to do this without something majorly bugging out.

    Could say that for everything in this game lol

    @fogdonkey said:

    It is too late for changes, maybe next time.

    Not really. I don't believe this is something very tough to do and also something that wouldn't take long to patch in.