Why does the bloodweb take 3 perks?
I'm sick of having to go through a whole bloodweb and I can only unlock 1 perk. Why does it sometimes decide to take 3 perks in a row? Another dumb thing about the bloodweb ๐
I'm sick of having to go through a whole bloodweb and I can only unlock 1 perk. Why does it sometimes decide to take 3 perks in a row? Another dumb thing about the bloodweb ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After level 50, you get 4 perks, in which the entity can take 2 IF you're fast enough to take the other one.
that don't should to be that way
the entity should ignore perk nodes, and taking one of them every time you buy one
I just want it to only keep it's trail. Take another perk if it gets blocked off, but I hate when theres nodes for it to take (ones I specifically grew it to) only for it to jump across the bloodweb for no reason instead of taking it.