Why are the killer tome missions with trapper?
Did I miss something?
Wasn't this tome's featured killer supposed to be plague? Why are there trapper missions in the final part of this tome?
Did I miss something?
Wasn't this tome's featured killer supposed to be plague? Why are there trapper missions in the final part of this tome?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is also part of the rift like plague and zarina.
The problem is his challenges are all weird, basically farm traps with survivors and hope you get them done at some point
I can't stand trapper challenges I always do farm games for them
I love trapper challanges. EZ
I forget which tome specifically it was but they started doing one killer and survivor as featured with the full challenges, new tome skin, and lore then also one killer and survivor that were featured but didn't get challenges until later levels and don't get any lore. (I think it was Tome 4 or 5 idr)