Perk idea to help new killers learn strategy
There should be a perk that allows killers to see their red staid on the ground - knowing that survivors can see it too. Pro players don’t need this, but newbies could benefit. This would be like the killer version of Fixated.
Perhaps it could also be used to illuminate dark corners where survivors may be hiding. I’m not sure what the name or 3 tiers would be, but I’m open to suggestions!
Thoughts?
Comments
Even better than making this a new perk would be to simply add it to Beast of Prey, since it would also help them understand Bloodlust and see when it turns off. And isn’t Huntress part of the base game?
I dunno, it sounds like a cool idea but in practice I can see it being intrusive and not very helpful since you can’t know if a Survivor sees it. At least with scratch marks, you can strategize a bit, but there’s not much you can do with a red stain besides, well, get rid of it.
I get your point about it always being there, but I was thinking it would be helpful more along the lines of mind-gaming.
You know, the survivor just went into the shack. If I take another step then they’ll see my stain in the doorway and might jump the window - let’s try.
I made a perk like this in a killer concept I wrote a little while ago.
It also reduced survivors' ability to hear breathing and footsteps.