Are the Tutorials still bugged?
I'm scared to try them in case they are, I don't want to do all my cosmetics, perks, charms etc for all my Survivors. When will this be patched?
I'm scared to try them in case they are, I don't want to do all my cosmetics, perks, charms etc for all my Survivors. When will this be patched?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we havent gotten a patch for it yet
Don't know, too afraid to test as I'll lose all my stuff again, having to reequip it. Probably not yet as I don't think it was in the patch notes.
They are as of about 4 hours ago
Allegedly, it'll be fixed today: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/288
Fixed an issue where completing a tutorial match with bots would cause customization and perks to be unequipped for all characters.
It's fixed but only resets Dwight and the Trapper now. Posted in nthe bug reporting section already for a dev to see