New Rift is WAYYYYY Better
I don't play a huge amount - Usually just pop on to grind out the rift challenges / play a few matches a day.
I'm at 65 with 18 days left and just a few challenges into the new rift.
:3
I don't play a huge amount - Usually just pop on to grind out the rift challenges / play a few matches a day.
I'm at 65 with 18 days left and just a few challenges into the new rift.
:3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
100% true, I've been burnt out on dbd, now I just do my dailies and leave, even I finished the rift on 30 days for the rift to close, this change was good.
I used to do a rift, get burnt out and take the next rift off to recharge. This is soo soo much better for everyone
Everyone's a winner :D