Killer in Survive with Bots

Will he actually kill anyone? Cause Ive tried my hardest to get my fellow survivors to die and they just wont

Comments

  • He's definitely hooked some bots when I tried it out. Theoretically, they could die, yes. However, considering that Mr. Machete Man very regularly missed swings and got looped by the Claudette for the better half of a generator... I'd say only if you actually sandbag 'em. But I don't see why you'd want to do that.

  • He hooked me and I almost died because none of the Bots tried to save me. I was on the hook for 90 seconds (so half of Stage 2 was gone). So they are at least trying to kill someone, both the Survivor-Bots and the Killer-Bot.

  • Killer bot is trying his best. His best isn't very good, but he's trying his best.

    (They should probably program him not to swing endlessly at a window that you're standing on the other side of. That, or change his chase music into Yakkety Sax.)

  • The chase with a bot is pretty short, he will walk off after chasing for a while. survivors bots are not that bad with looping and along with that, the bot is hitting too soon which makes him slow down and he is losing distance.

    Maybe it's meant to be like that just not to make the training too difficult for new players.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    He's definitely hooked some bots when I tried it out. Theoretically, they could die, yes. However, considering that Mr. Machete Man very regularly missed swings and got looped by the Claudette for the better half of a generator... I'd say only if you actually sandbag 'em. But I don't see why you'd want to do that.

    Claudette went into the basement to get chest, i notified killer leaping through window then ran downstairs when he got close so hed see the scratch marks. He hit her on her way out but then she looped him for 2 gens (and that was without me doing gens).

    I also blocked both meg and jake in a hallway. Took them 2 minutes to figure out they could just turn around and walk the other way. The killer never came, claud did no gens (presumably she was being chased by killer).

    I dont know why i do the things i do ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    He hooked me and I almost died because none of the Bots tried to save me. I was on the hook for 90 seconds (so half of Stage 2 was gone). So they are at least trying to kill someone, both the Survivor-Bots and the Killer-Bot.

    I died once, but i spent the whole match trying to get the others killed so its only fair they left me on hook to die while killer camped me ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Laluzi said:

    Killer bot is trying his best. His best isn't very good, but he's trying his best.

    (They should probably program him not to swing endlessly at a window that you're standing on the other side of. That, or change his chase music into Yakkety Sax.)

    Seems like he cant lunge, or doesnt very often

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    Will he actually kill anyone? Cause Ive tried my hardest to get my fellow survivors to die and they just wont

    Yeah, he killed me.

    I just wanted see how much he is smart. And i hided in locker on him face. And he hooked me. And bot survivors did not saved me.

  • @Anniehere said:

    The chase with a bot is pretty short, he will walk off after chasing for a while. survivors bots are not that bad with looping and along with that, the bot is hitting too soon which makes him slow down and he is losing distance.

    Maybe it's meant to be like that just not to make the training too difficult for new players.

    Yeah thats what i was thinking. A brand new player probably would do worse than the bots