What is the average time you wait in order to play survivor?
^Title ^
^Title ^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
20-30 seconds for survivor in EU. 2-5 minutes for Killer.
Avg: 3 min
Longest :7 min
It depends what time of the day it is, But it's usually about 5-10 minutes.
Which time? It takes 5-10 minutes for survivor for me and killer is almost instantly. Also EU.
At most depending on the time of day 10 minutes, and at least (again depending on the time of day) 1 minute
Used to be long but lately it's like 30 seconds meanwhile killer is like 5 minutes in EU
Survivor Morning to Late afternoon- 30 sec- 1 min
Killer: 5-10 min morning to late afternoon
Evening to Night survivor 5-10 min, killer 1-3 min
EU
15-20 seconds during the day, 5-7 mins in the evening. EU.
I'm NA East and play between 8pm-3am est.
Before the Resident Evil Chapter it was 7-10 minute wait for Survivor and Instant for Killer
Since the Resident Evil Chapter it is around 3-5 minute wait for Survivor and less than 1 minute for killer.
CET (Austria) during the day survivor (red rank) takes never more than 1 minute, killer (red rank) during the day takes up to 5 minutes tho.
I can confirm. Same timezone.
Survivor: 5-15 minutes
Killer: 30 seconds
Midday the roles are reversed.
This is Asia at nighttime (I can only play midday on weekends)
Wonder if ive played you 🤔
My Steam Username is pretty consistent. It would be: Facture
Occasionally if I'm in a 4 stack, we will play, red vs blue and I'll change my name for that.
Well, i mostly play during night.
30 seconds
Name sounds familiar. Chances are i have. Ill notice next time
Survivor used to be 20-30 minutes, then it spiked to 40+ minutes, then it dropped down to under 5 minutes about a week ago. Killer is always instant. AU, late evenings.
This has always been my experience too, instant killer games and a few minutes for a survivors match solo or with friends.
I'm EU PS4 with crossplay on and the only time the queue times sort of switch is really early morning like 4am the games are really long killer wait times and either top or bottom ranked players when i'm around rank 10, and survivor a couple of minutes at that time but the killers tend to be high or low ranked again.
Survivor ? Around 30 seconds or less rn in the EU.
Mostly less than 30 seconds on ps5/series x for both killer and survivor regardless of time of day. Crossplay enabled of course.
Morning: instantly
Afternoon: 2-3 minutes
Night: 3-4 minutes
Late night: 5 minutes
10 minutes for survivor in NA Servers, I have the bad luck of having a horrible work schedule so I can only play starting from 10 pm until midnight so I guess that has to be the reason for my horrible long queue times I guess
Eastern Europe
Early in the morning / Morning
Midday
At night, 8+ PM / 20:00+
Close to morning 11+ PM / 23:00+
Depend for me in NA it take 5 to 10 minute but i mostly play after midnight when i play during the day i wait 2 minute.