How much bloodpoints is it to get all perks on a survivor?
I have every perk unlocked and I need to know after I prestige to P3 during the event how much bloodpoints I'll need to max out their perks.
I'm basically trying to work out exactly how I'm going to level people during the event. Got a rough idea how many games I'll play and a rough amount of bloodpoints I'll earn per game.
TL;DR if I have a character P3 Lv1 how much bp do I need to spend to get to P3 Max Perks.
Comments
You need about 8mil to get from lvl1 to p3 all perks. about 4mil without prestiging
4 million is less than I was expecting. How did you work it out?
Had old numbers + counted new characters, But this is not 100% accurate of course
This is before Twins chapter so add few million BP to it
1.2million to get to 50
4.9 million to p3 50
10.5million to get a killer to p3 50 with all perks
Note: These numbers will vary as each bloodweb and path taken will vary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woQZrLYKmR8 is a good vid outlining everything and time required, etc.
We currently have 95 survivor perks.
That's 285 worth of perk tiers
285-3= 282
(Because every character has their teachables tier 1)
282-39= 243
You only get 1 perk per bloodweb for the first 39 level
243-20=223
At level 40 you're able to get 2 perks
So when you hit level 50 then you need another 223 perk tiers
Assuming you spend about 55.000 Bloodpoints to get a level 50 bloodweb done with 2 perks,you will need another 6.200.000 bloodpoints to get all the perks.
All in all it should take about 8 million bloodpoints to get from level 1 to level 50 + full perks
Thanks for all of these ๐ going to try to get my Elodie, Yui and Leon from P3 Lv1 to P3 Max Perks.