Candyman/Halloween Kills

Does anyone feel that the trailer of Halloween was dropped a bit early.I feel it's a little overshadowing also.Was there some demand for the trailer to be shown

The Candyman trailer was just released 2 days ago.This is why also,I've changed my Twitter and YT avatar if it's a competition,Then Candyman wins it for me.

Comments

  • I doubt it means anything but it's nice to hope

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    halloween will come to DBD first!

    Well, you're not wrong.

  • The halloween trailer was leaked, it wasnt meant to be out yet

  • The Candyman trailer was released over a year ago. The movie release was pushed back because of the pandemic.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    The Candyman trailer was released over a year ago. The movie release was pushed back because of the pandemic.

    Same with Halloween Kills. The third movie in the series was supposed to be released this year or the next.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    The Candyman trailer was released over a year ago. The movie release was pushed back because of the pandemic.

    There's a new trailer

    https://youtu.be/Q7sMfkeygFI



    https://youtu.be/1GFBpV_0TOg

    @Edgars_Raven said:

    The halloween trailer was leaked, it wasnt meant to be out yet

    Leaked ? Do your job people

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I haven't seen either trailer yet (will go take a look in a minute) but I wasn't a fan of the orginal candy man movies at all.

    I liked the early Halloween movies though over time through too many sequels they dulled my enthusiasm much like the jigsaw movies just got silly fun gore but silly.

    I'll probably watch both when they release & candyman will probably make dbd I just hope chucky comes first after that honestly don't really care who is added.

    Well that's to bad,I only got into chucky for a little while when I was older 27,I found his personality charming but he doesn't have much substance as a character,we can talk Michael and Daniel all and find tragedy in both characters chucky was just a piece in the supernatural horror boom ,but if you want him in DBD, I have no problem with that.

  • I am going to watch both obviously

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    The halloween trailer was leaked, it wasnt meant to be out yet

    Yeah because it makes no sense to release this after promoting the Candyman movie first ,I thought something was a foot

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I haven't seen either trailer yet (will go take a look in a minute) but I wasn't a fan of the orginal candy man movies at all.

    I liked the early Halloween movies though over time through too many sequels they dulled my enthusiasm much like the jigsaw movies just got silly fun gore but silly.

    I'll probably watch both when they release & candyman will probably make dbd I just hope chucky comes first after that honestly don't really care who is added.

    Farewell to the flesh was pretty good tbh it had nice pacing and gave the character more context ,more origin behind the myth. Part 3 I agree was bad but you gotta give it to mr Todd for doing his damn best he still made the character dreadful

  • The recent Halloween Kills trailer shows waaaaay too much. I watched it after Jamie Lee Curtis shared it and it spoiled so much. ๐Ÿ˜” I'm afraid to watch any recent Candyman trailer because I don't want same to happen, just going to wait to see it when it releases. I'm pretty excited for both movies plus the Chucky TV series that's starting this fall. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @bm33 said:

    The recent Halloween Kills trailer shows waaaaay too much. I watched it after Jamie Lee Curtis shared it and it spoiled so much. ๐Ÿ˜” I'm afraid to watch any recent Candyman trailer because I don't want same to happen, just going to wait to see it when it releases. I'm pretty excited for both movies plus the Chucky TV series that's starting this fall. ๐Ÿ˜

    Still don't understand why they do this.They show way to much in all movie trailers,I remember when trailer's are only a minute or 30s that was enough to keep everyone excited.Now they show you all the jump scares and basically how it will end .

  • The Halloween Kills trailer is just ๐Ÿ˜

    Mikey is brutal as hell in it.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2308826#Comment_2308826

    Still don't understand why they do this.They show way to much in all movie trailers,I remember when trailer's are only a minute or 30s that was enough to keep everyone excited.Now they show you all the jump scares and basically how it will end .

    I don't know what I find more annoying - the ones that basically show the entire movie or the misleading ones that make you think it's one genre but it's really another (for example looks like comedy but really is serious drama about cancer and all the funny bits were in trailer).

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    The Halloween Kills trailer is just ๐Ÿ˜

    Mikey is brutal as hell in it.

    Yeah it was a pretty brutal trailer, to be fair the 1st Candyman trailer was brutal also ,I cannot wait for these movies to drop.which reminds me when ever I get some cash I have to go watch Spiral book of saw

  • I absolutely love the candyman trailer, I've enjoyed the first movie, I haven't seen the others though.

    But, that Halloween trailer looks pretty intense

  • The new trailer, Michael looks more bloodthirsty and ruthless than ever, the more he kills, the more he transcends.