I love playing toxic ....
Survivors and when you down them for the 3rd time they disconnect.
Survivors and when you down them for the 3rd time they disconnect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Saves you the trouble of lugging em to a hook.
I don't intentionally try for DCs but seeing them as killer is hilarious for some reason
especially with the constant click click, t-bag, pointing, abusing pallets by incessantly vaulting over them and then DC LOL.
Downing a survivor for the THIRD TIME?!!
That is toxic and against the survivor rule book, I'm not surprised they DC'd...
I think you need to revisit the survivor rule book, specifically page 438.
/s
you're right, I didn't take that into consideration. I knew I was doing something wrong!!!! Dammit!!
At least you understand now, there are still some killers that don't!
Your downing me a third time instead of escorting me to the exit gates/hatch?! That's a DC and a report.
/s
I just had 4 matches and each match has a clicker. I dont know why they have to do that.
Sadly I had Rancor.