Bring Back Longer Rituals!
If you remember ones like this Huntress one, then you were probably happy to see it on the ritual rewards!
If you remember ones like this Huntress one, then you were probably happy to see it on the ritual rewards!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, yeah, but on the flipside, I would have hated getting the other two rituals on that screenshot because they barely offered any reward at all. (Be chased for 2 seconds? Whuh?)
I'd be down for it if the shorter ones didn't get brought back with them, but I'm also perfectly content with the way rituals are.
Lol yeah those were when we had to go through the tedious bloodweb too!
But man do I miss banking in on those 90,000 bloodpoints. Btw did you know BPS used to be a brown offering. They were very abundant in the bloodwebs too!
I don't know if my memory is on point, but I remember a time where there were 250k bp rituals, good old days.