I'd love to play the game if I could find a match at all.
the wait times are horrible today. No matter what time of day I'm trying to do this.
the wait times are horrible today. No matter what time of day I'm trying to do this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It might be a regional thing. Where are you located? I'm in the MidWest and as survivor, it only takes 5 minutes or less to get a lobby. I don't know what killer queue time is though, sorry, so I can't say what the length is.
I have to imagine the console player base is waning due to the never ending technical issues, thus increasing queue times.
I have cross play on. so yeah the console player base may be down. but I want to to finish this damn rift. I'm on level 62 of 70
It's the freezing. People don't want to play with it still in the game.
Which side are you playing? For me in OCE at least, Survivor queues tend to be faster before and during the afternoon, and vice versa Killers get matches faster from evening to night.
I assume this is because people are getting home at the end of the day and so there ends up being too many survivors compared to killers.