Is it ok to imply someone is a homophobe and file false reports?
I've been away from the forums for a while because it was just too toxic, but I figured this was worth asking.
Doing Oni Daily - I'm bad with Oni, camped a guy to 2nd stage while people were circling around (why would I leave)? and got 3 consecutive downs/grabs as a result of them. Played very lame/sweaty to catch red name for their death hook (they were a very competent looper - I commend their in-game skills, for sure) - and I got this in post game chat.
I've submitted the conversation for review (I forgot to clip below the scroll, but it's just red name saying that they will report me for the same thing and my reply that weaponizing something like that to try and get someone banned is disgusting and I'll certainly be filing reports of my own - Devs will see the full thing, anyway).
In real life, I try to be the best ally I can be - I love all my DBD pals and play with whoever wants to play/sends me a friend request, have fun talks about the game in various discords, etc., but with some of the stuff that's been going on locally, it's very disheartening to see this sort of thing in my gaming, too.
Now, I just have to sit here and let anxiety take over, wondering if I'll get banned for these false allegations :(

Comments
No, this isn't okay at all and completely invalidates real homophobia by doing this. Support will require video evidence of you either saying that you did it specifically because of a pride charm, or of you focusing on that one survivor over and over across several matches, so you won't get banned, but it's still a ######### thing to do and gives ammo to the people who object the pride charm even existing.
Those "allegations" are just people making false claims against you so they can in hopes get you banned. You said nothing or took their bait. You're fine.
I ######### loathe people like that.
Just for you to calm down... you won't be banned for simply tunneling, even if someone has the charm - if you were not breaking the game rules, you're fine. If you didn't target them for this and didn't break any other rules, you have nothing to worry about. You can read here for more: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
But seriously, you don't have to worry - if you played the game normally, even if you tunneled, you're okay. Tunneling is part of the game. Targeted harassment is a bit more complex and takes more than tunneling someone.
False reports are also discarded, as they're that, false reports.
I've never pretended I'm anything but a spiteful, hateful person so I really don't know where people got the impression otherwise.