Literally scammed

So when the resident evil chapter came out Jill had her classic outfit which was not linked on day 1 and i bought the torso part and legs because the head was just the default one but for 400 auric cells. Anyway here we are on june 24th and the classic torso and legs arent in my inv anymore so i headed to store to see if i just needed to buy the head for 400 auric cells to get my outfit back, nope instead i had to re buy the classic Jill full price again and i didnt get my cells back for having it taken from me in the first place all because they didnt make it linked on day 1 so i lost money because of it. Great job team

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    best shot you have is to contact support there

  • I believe you should have received a refund of Auric Cells for this - if you've not received that, please contact Support and they will be able to confirm, as they have your account information, which we do not have on this forum.

  • Weird I still have them, just like you I bought 2 pieces for both leon and jill, I can still use them, if I take them off and put them on I get the head cosmetic for free, like I can use the full linked set without even owning the full set.