OG map offering. Since the idea that they only slightly or moderately increased the chances of getting a map (plus they cluttered the blood web) it seemed redundant. So they got rid of them in favor of the green map offerings we currently have.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a retired map offering.
ETA: The common and uncommon map offerings were retired in patch 1.8, so it's definitely been gone from the bloodwebs for a long time.
It is from a time long ago.
Love when old offerings, old cakes, items are played. Me I just hoard event items and rare stuff. I'm a collector!
Ahh I miss these.
I got a few hoarded up, never gonna touch them.
Also got some Moonlight offerings, I miss those even more :(
I love that we've gotten to the point now where these are seen by more players as a mysterious thing rather than knowing it's an abandoned Offering.
I have no Idea. An offering to get the survivors drunk or something.
What do you mean? You're looking at what it is and does :-p
OG map offering. Since the idea that they only slightly or moderately increased the chances of getting a map (plus they cluttered the blood web) it seemed redundant. So they got rid of them in favor of the green map offerings we currently have.