Same. Experiencing what I did would've given a whole new perspective.
I'm almost a boomer for dbd, I've been through some bad stuff. I don't hate the devs or the game or anything because of that. They were understanding balance, something I believe they're still learning. I don't dislike them for that, they're good people deep down and I often feel bad for actually being negative. I'll be a sarcastic turd at most for a meme, but I never truly hate them. I think in 2019 I made a post apologizing to the devs, I had a handful of people ######### on me hard because of it. But, I still mean it. I do love this game and the people working on it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Experiencing what I did would've given a whole new perspective.
It definitely was.
Hatch stand-offs were fairly common.
Not in my experience, my friend.
Which could've been entirely different from yours.
I'm almost a boomer for dbd, I've been through some bad stuff. I don't hate the devs or the game or anything because of that. They were understanding balance, something I believe they're still learning. I don't dislike them for that, they're good people deep down and I often feel bad for actually being negative. I'll be a sarcastic turd at most for a meme, but I never truly hate them. I think in 2019 I made a post apologizing to the devs, I had a handful of people ######### on me hard because of it. But, I still mean it. I do love this game and the people working on it.