How You are Playing Againts Nemesis
Title.
From my experiences: I do not know why but people scares from tentacle. And giving me free m1 hits.
Most of my matches this is happening. I mean, okey you wanna make me slow for get T2 but if i already have T2, what is point? You will not get injured for first tentacle hit. What is scary part?
I am playing againts him like PH. Shift + W. When i am see he reduces the distance, i am dropping pallet early. And that is really wasting him so much time.
Comments
I'm not he makes my game crash so I can't actually finish a match against him I knew it would only be matter of time before the optimisation couldn't keep up with killers and graphics but you know nemesis I guess
Dropping the pallet early is about all you need to know.
Otherwise, he's like any other m1 killer.
Sorry to heard that. I hope they fix this problems soon.
Rushing gens and using vaccinnes. Even if he gets fast downs as long as your teammates do the Hold W on that infection hit its a pretty easy win. I've pretty much only lost as survivor when one player has made an astoundingly stupid play that snowballs the whole team.
You do the same thing you do vs all killers with strong chase power. You do your best to make correct reads on them, play greedily in safer loops, play very safe at unsafe loops and do the general dodges, predictions, crouches, basicallly all the mindgames that you have available. If you make a mistake and get hit, get as much distance as possible to waste more time of theirs.
His power is pretty fast but it has same weaknesses as huntress, Nem needs to take a 50/50 at each pallet once he's close enough to either his with his tentacle strike or walk trough risking a stun. Besies at a lot of loops, if he readies his attack too early, you get a lot of distance to make a another loop or just crouch the moment he shoots if the terrain allows is.
I've been having a lot sucess playing againt him chase wise. It's obvisouly partly because most nemesis players are new to the power but besides that, it has quite a few things you can do against it. A decent chase power but nothing too crazy imo.
I run him the same way I run Huntress/PH at tiles. Hard W gaming, plus he gives a free speed boost with a tentacle hit if you aren't infected. Can also use a zombie for a free Sprint Burst. I think he's pretty underpowered.
Genrushing because most Nemesis I've faced proxy camp the hook by running in big circles around it repeatedly, or planting themselves on a hill and waiting for someone to come to it lol