Anyone else stuck at rank 2?

So referring to the title I have been stuck one pip away from rank 1 killer and its been bothering me.....not because i cant get the pip but because ive had 3 games where ive piped (demo merciless, nemesis Ruthless, and blight Ruthless) and ive seen no change in my rank. Ive honestly been thinking of intentionally de-ranking to see if it does anything, anyone else having this bug? TBH I dont really mind any which way because 1. its the same matchmaking bracket and 2. rank rewards are not a thing yet im just curious.

Comments

  • Nah I've been able to reach rank 1 fairly easily. Every once in a while I'll dip into rank 2 but it's been fine.

  • I reached rank 1 killer again after reset on the 17th and rank 1 survivor again after reset on 20th. Survivor took me longer because Friday was a Dixper stream for me and well - Dixper is not conducive to leveling LOL!

  • I don't know why it matters. You don't get anything from it, and it's not a true measure of skill. Just have fun playing the game how you want with the killers you like.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I don't know why it matters. You don't get anything from it, and it's not a true measure of skill. Just have fun playing the game how you want with the killers you like.

    maybe he's going for the achievement. The was the only reason why I cared to get to rank one, after that I didnt really care lol

  • I think I am these days Rank 2 more offten than 1 because I play "nice" and don't care about win at all.

  • I've been stuck on rank 2. This isn't even normal for me. Sometimes it'll show rank progress +2 but I end up losing 2 pips. There's something going on with the ranking system I think.