Doc + Eruption + Oppression + Overcharge + Surge.
It’s dirty. But it’s fun. No fear of cleansing here.
It’s dirty. But it’s fun. No fear of cleansing here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does Eruption stack with Surge?
Yep.
Probably. Id switch overcharge for pop though.
Why overcharge? @TheClownIsKing
I feel like this would only be good on smaller maps where you can kick gens quickly.
Ah...the "No gens for you buddy" build.
the counter to the survivors "gens give me power" build
which consist of blast mine, flashbang, repressed alliance and rookie spirit
Speaking of smaller maps, take a second to imagine this build with double calm addons on Midwich or The Game.
Edit: Spelling error
Doc gets good value out of it, plus it’s a good tracking perk. Doc is the only killer I’d ever use Overcharge on though.
Been fine on big maps so far. That’s the beauty of Eruption & Oppression. You get a pay off no matter which gens were kicked, and where.
I mean you could, but none of these perks are TR dependent though.
Its so evil....so slowdown......so Doctor..... Laughs in Dr.
True, but then again small maps are great for Doc.
Doc=delete. He’s a broken killer who is insanely unfun to face. That static blast and the fact 90% of them are toxic is a no go from me.
The only killers in the game could literally be the AI zombies, and I suspect you'd still find a reason to complain they were broken and OP. 🙄
######### are you talking about he's one of the more balanced killers in the game
does opression work with eruption? as in eruption affects multiple gens per kick? probably not, would be cool though.
Sounds like a fun slowdown build. An actual FUN slowdown build. Not Ruin/Undying + Pop or something.
I had a Ghostface yesterday with Pop, Erruption, Overcharge and Oppression and we lost, but I wouldn't think it's because of his Perks or anything. You know how the majority of solos is.
I'll have to try it out as well since it seems quite interesting.