Two outfits were removed and refunded

Impervious Agent and persistent investigator were removed from my account and the cells were refunded. I know the devs said they’ll be issuing a refund for said cosmetics but I bought Jill’s after it was a set and Leon’s was before plus I never requested the refund. Anyone else had this happen?

Comments

  • from what I've heard. some people have had it force refunded while others have kept it.

  • Happened to me as well. I'd bought Jill's top alone and it's gone now. Hadn't requested a refund, though I was planning on it with the loss of the cosmetic glitch. The strange part is, I spent 400 cells and got refunded 500 cells. Odd.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Happened to me as well. I'd bought Jill's top alone and it's gone now. Hadn't requested a refund, though I was planning on it with the loss of the cosmetic glitch. The strange part is, I spent 400 cells and got refunded 500 cells. Odd.

    Yeah I got extra cells as well from the refund enough to buy another outfit after rebuying Jills and Leon’s cosmetic

  • Probably because people were pissed about the outfits using the default headpiece.