A simple change to hex: bloodfavor.

Make it to block dropped pallets for the same duration.

Comments

  • That wouldn't change anything. They have to change the range of the effect. 32 meters could be just broken, so 24 or 28 meters can be a solution. It is a hex, so it has to be strong.

  • @DoomedMind said:

    That wouldn't change anything. They have to change the range of the effect. 32 meters could be just broken, so 24 or 28 meters can be a solution. It is a hex, so it has to be strong.

    I mean, 20-24 meters WITH dropped pallets would make it strong-ish.

  • Have you considered breaking dropped pallets if they are in strong areas or areas you are likely to revisit?

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304821#Comment_2304821

    I mean, 20-24 meters WITH dropped pallets would make it strong-ish.

    Well, sure it would make it strong if it works with dropped pallets too, but I don't know if it's too much, or if it would be useful. If a pallet is strong, sure you broke it. The main problem with this perk is its range imo

  • maybe not being a hex would also help