Was Auras Of Survivors Changed On Purpose

So you can't see them on gens with BBQ? They have the same red aura now as the gens >.>

Comments

  • something has changed. Can't normally see survivors on gens and on coldwind you can barely see gens.

  • I dont have any problem seeing Auras of Survivors on Generators. They are a little bit brighter than the Gen-Auras.

    Maybe it is because of your graphic settings?

  • @drpynz said:

    something has changed. Can't normally see survivors on gens and on coldwind you can barely see gens.

    Same. I noticed it right after the Nemesis patch but I thought I was just imagining things. I checked my older footage and now the survivor's and hooks are literally the same aura now. It was never mentioned and it kind of pisses me off since they just released BBQ in the shrine.

    If it's a bug, fine but if it was intentional and not even mentioned, that's a dirty move, BHVR. I usually have your back but this is wrong.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I dont have any problem seeing Auras of Survivors on Generators. They are a little bit brighter than the Gen-Auras.

    Maybe it is because of your graphic settings?

    I checked my recordings on YouTube before and after patch, and the new auras are the exact same as the gens now. I play on Ultra settings with 120 FPS.