That's not true I've played Resident Evil way more than Silent Hill always and always whatever console I was on most people went or found Resident Evil because of me
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From now i will call you... StabbedAngel.
Why do I have the feeling this has something to do with that secret of yours?
Why stabbed angel?
Why do you ask me?
TheFABBangle
That's not true I've played Resident Evil way more than Silent Hill always and always whatever console I was on most people went or found Resident Evil because of me
Because Stabbed Angel idgi
Same. I want to change my avatar one day.
Having any other avatar doesn't match my name.
https://youtu.be/iNtYHswzFzM
I'm messaging you.