So about the anniversary (IT'S ABOUT CROWNS)
I know a new one is made, the fifth anniversary one and the old crown the fourth anniversary one is also being reintroduced into DBD. Which is cool, I can definitely get it for all the survivors and killers I missed out on.
But, do you think they've been able to squeeze out a deal for some License characters to also have crowns? I think that'd be neat. I'd love a crown on Nemesis or Leatherface
Comments
If they were able to do so, they will probably announce it when we have all the details for the event.
Some License Holders are more keen on Cosmetics than others, e.g. we have Demo-Skins which were not part of the show and we have Ghostface-Skins which are not in any movie or whatsoever.
And then we have Quentin and Freddy who dont have any Cosmetics. So I am at last 100% sure that those two will not get a Crown, lol.
Not to sound too pessimistic, but I doubt it. Maybe Bill and/or Ghostface.
Man idc about Freddy but my boy Quentin deserves some cosmetics and a face rework ;-;
... no one said the fourth anniversary crowns are coming back
To be fair, P3-Quention looks really good. One of my favorite Prestiges.
Uh.. they did though on stream..?
Nope. Might wanna check again
Yeah, definitely is my favorite P3 of all
#########, now you got me doubting myself, I know I heard it somehow though.
I've heard it somewhere too, and I was thinking it was from the stream as well. But I couldn't say I'm sure it was from the stream... Maybe someone on Twitter/Reddit/etc.?
If this is some mandala effect going on, I'm gonna be a bit upset