Did you guys realize that Nemesis has a 5th BP category?
I mean I dont mind it you know, more than 32k BP per match if you can manage it but .. just wondering why? It is kind of random tbh.
I mean I dont mind it you know, more than 32k BP per match if you can manage it but .. just wondering why? It is kind of random tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This should have been fixed with yesterdays Patch, if it is still happening, you should open a Bug Report.
Infecting Survivors granted Objective-Points, a category Killers usually dont have.
Yeah, it's fixed though. Shame really, it just shows how awesome it was to have more bloodpoints. They should buff the numbers for all killers and survivors
Already fixed unfortunately. I enjoyed my extra 5k bloodpoints.