Tome 7 Level 4 Optimal saving path
I hope it is the best one :)
I hope it is the best one :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can save this one too I think. But thanks !
i think this path might work as well but you start it with surv challenges instead of killer, anyone correct me if there's a more optimized version. You end up saving 480k with this one too.
edit i did this for myself personally so it might look quite weird, if theres a yellow circle that challenge is to be saved, if there's red on it you gotta redeem it, first killer challenge i goofed.
not really, how would you advance into right side of the tome then ?
My bad, you're right !
Thanks!