Pip System Is Bugged ?
I'm not sure is just a my impression , but after RE chapter i found more dificulties to rank up with survivor. Also with 20/21 k points and doing a well done teamplay job i barely earn a pip . Most of games are -1 or 0 and i'm sure before was not like that . What do you think about?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
the requirements to get pips get higher the higher your rank is. You gotta have more emblem points to get a pip if you are rank 2 than when you are rank 15.
that said.. it could very well be bugged, I think there were many bugs affecting pipping in the last update.
Yeah i know the pipping get higher according to your rank, but i really can feel the difference between before and now. Is absolutely higher compared before the RE chapter
Yeah then it may very well be bugged.
maybe check the bug report section if already known/reported and upvote that report or create a new report with more info maybe screenshots (only if not already reported to not clutter the section)
There is an acknowledged bug on this, that is being looked into.
This bug upset me the other day. I never play Nurse and I had to play Nurse for a daily and I got 4 iri emblems... you know what the game gave me? 0 pips. The sucky part? Those 2 pips would have put me at Rank 1 that game. (I was still able to do it, but it was very annoying)