What have you done to these killers?!
######### BHVR! I'm tired of this! These killers could be so much better than, but you've mutilated them! Really, all killers fall under this category, but I'm gonna stick with 3.
First off Meyers has had problems for so long. You can clearly see survivors with him, but somehow they can't be stalked because a little thing of an obstacle is blocking your view, even though it's borderline transparent? Why? Then, in the few scenarios where a survivor messes up and traps themselves in a corner by letting you body block them, they can walk right through you when you try to stalk them. Plague can pretty much get an instadown from that, but Myers? No, he needs to be garbage. Stalking in general, his only ability, is also very inconsistent. You have to feather it or else it will a) jump up and pop a lvl 3 when you clearly don't want it, or b) it will take away a bunch of your stalk, wasting your time and robbing you of your power. And I can't stand that you have to be locked in place for a second just to activate the level 3, because if a survivor actually has good movement, that second of slowdown is gonna cost you the down.
Second, Blight. Oh my God. His sliding is still rampant, you hit invisible little things that extend off of obstacles super far, you bounce into the same thing twice, survivors can move left and right at the last second to screw you out of your rush hit, and so much more. Then there's the bugs with his rush, like the effects on the sides of your screen getting stuck there, swinging too late which causes you to stand completely still while fatiguing, hitting something in an awkward way which causes some of the sound cues not to play. Still doesn't have that great of turning on console. He was great upon initial release, why would you mess with him?!
Third, Twins got annihilated by nerfs. You miss, Victor gets kicked, you down someone, Victor gets kicked. Even when none of that happens, it takes FOREVER to get back to Charlotte after downing somebody with Victor. Why the increased delay/kick window? Victor also can't hit survivors over windows and pallets consistently anymore, what's up with that? It's also still stiff feeling, letting Victor out, returning to Charlotte, switching back to Victor. It feels slow and janky as hell. And I am tired of these ridiculous misses! Point blank misses because you hit a dumb huge texture that was nowhere near the obstacle you were trying to pounce around, somehow overshooting the survivors and going over their heads (yet still being close enough for them to kick you), and again the inconsistent pounces over pallets. Sometimes I don't think you can get survivors over windows period, at least if they're all the way through already. Then there's Victor pouncing into a crowd of people but somehow not hitting anybody, and then he gets kicked. And that locker holding mechanic is quite underwhelming.
So in essence these killers got the short end of the stick. They could have been decent, even OP, but no. The devs had to destroy them, intentionally or because of negligence. I don't even feel like playing these killers anymore because every time I play them they feel so bad to play. Every time I come up with a list of issues like this about them, there's always another problem I forget to mention about them. That's how many problems they have individually. Please fix your game, but most importantly fix your killers, because playing them is a janky, bug-filled chore!
Comments
I mean.
Blight's now in contention for the third best killer in the game, jank nonwithstanding.
Uh.. let's swallow these one at a time.
Myers has been the same, maps are changing so it can cause some stalking issues. Yes, I agree he needs to have his stalked fixed and give some additional buffs thrown his way. But, that wasn't intentional, he's an old killer who actually really hasn't changed at all throughout the era. He's a boomer in a zoomer's world (god I can't believe I said that, please stop me.) Yeah, he needs some passive buffs to fix some stalking clipping issues, but that's not ridiculously problematic, most it can be solved by walking x distance left or right, nothing horrific. But, yeah. The best buff they could give him is to remove the stalk limit and introduce it to the tombstones, that way you can only do it a certain amount of times before you're completely cucked out of a power. I mean, fair trade for a killer that can just kill without needing to hook you.
Blight, my boy. Yeah, okay. He's definitely got hit some sadness, but those are bugs that affected him, same with Myers, but the difference is that his power is up to date and very aggressive and very powerful. As I said for Michael, his power is affected by newer maps, same can be said about Blight, so those two needs to have their powers updated on maps that get updated to prevent some issues. All of Blight's issues are glitches and bugs, none of them were intentional. Yeah, he's suffering because of it. They'll be fixed, he's just a wounded person right now who will get back up and continue his amazing kill streak.
Twins. yyyeaaaahhhhhh. You win this one. I can't defend these for the Twins, amazing camper/tunneller, but I LOATHE that type of play style.
I wouldn't put him there on my list. Way too many problems, as I said. And I didn't even go into his counterplay that much.
You wouldn't, but a lot of people would.
One thing they could do to charlotte is up her movement speed to 120 if victor downs someone for like 10 seconds. Not long enough to break the game but just a quick burst to get her to the down faster 🤷♂️
I without a doubt do. He's incredibly powerful and I'd say he's closely to the first best killer in the game, not only does he have addons that increase his base power, but he also has some that completely transforms him too. Even with some decently nutty reds, something that's kinda rare for killers. Plus, he's extremely fun to go against, I don't groan or roll my eyes like I do with Spirit. Nurse.. is kinda rare, but Blight, he feels great. Not right now obviously, but when those bugs are fixed, he feels great for both parties